Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Was in Toronto For a Travel Blogging Conference

I was in Toronto this spring to attend the TBEX (Travel Blogger Exchange) new media (travel blogging and more) conference.

Yes, there really is an international conference (two of them actually) specifically for travel bloggers. (Over 700 bloggers and travel industry professionals attended last year, with attendance this year twice that.) I attended last year for the first time and was a little overwhelmed (in a good way) by all the information and the chance to meet some of the people behind the blogs I follow.

It was amazing and I was eager to dive in again this year.

Next post: Pre-Conference Workshops

All Toronto posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.