Friday, May 17, 2013 Home

Is this Post All Black and White?

Blogger seems to have developed a glitch that sometimes causes this blog to fail to load completely.

If you are seeing a WHITE background with black text, you are not seeing the full version, including navigation tabs.

Click on the blog name to reload -- usually it will reload with a black background, white text, and full functionality. It seems to run best in Firefox, on an iPAD, and in older versions of IE.

If it fails to load properly, I would really appreciate knowing that so I can keep trying to fix it. Please send me an email at thetravelgal at comcast.net to let me know. It helps if you also let me know what browser you are using.

Thank you for visiting and I'm sorry for any inconvenience in viewing.

UPDATE: The problem should be fixed now, so do let me know if you still encounter problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home