Sunday, March 3, 2013 Home

The Places I Long to Return To

In conjunction with my list of 50 Dream Trips – places I haven’t been to yet, but hope to visit someday, I’ve been compiling a list of Places Worth a Return trip – places I’ve already visited, but hope to return to again.

In some cases these are places where I just need a little more time to see the things I missed on my first visit (Easter Island) or in order to experience them in another season (Victoria Falls). Others are places that continue to call to me time and again, places I’m not sure I will ever tire of visiting.

1.  Lima, Peru
2.  Chicago, Illinois
3.  Gotland, Sweden
4.  Phoenix, Arizona
5.  Ireland
6.  Victoria Falls, Zambia, Africa
7.  Angkor Wat, Cambodia
8.  Toronto, Canada
9. 


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home