Thursday, February 14, 2013

Photo Thursday: Waiting for Spring in Arizona

I just returned from a quick trip to Arizona. While I knew that February is NOT spring, even in Arizona, I was hoping for reasonably warm temperatures and maybe a few flowers.

Obviously I wasn't the only one wishing for a few flowers, as this large aloe plant had a silk flower impaled prominently displayed on each spiky arm. 
Spring is coming. Eventually.

This is my contribution to Travel Photo Thursday at Nancie's Budget Traveler's Sandbox. Head on over and see what else has been going on around the world!

2 comments:

  1. One of the things I like best about spring are the colorful flowers! Thanks for this peak into spring before it actually comes. I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE spring flowers. It's so hard to wait!

    ReplyDelete

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.