Saturday, December 1, 2012 Home

Looking Ahead: Dream Trips

To celebrate my 50th birthday I am looking ahead to the places I haven't gotten to yet, but would like to visit someday. Those places include the following:

 1.  Holland's Gardens and Tulip Fields in Spring
 2.  Socotra (or Soqotra), Yeman - The Galapagos of the Indian Ocean
 3.  Zanzibar
 4.  Cartagena, Colombia
 5.  Morocco
 6.  Puerto Rico
 7.  Florida Keys
 8.  Laos
 9.  Petra, Jordan
10. The Terracotta Warriors of Xi'an, China
11. Southern Skåne and and Öland Island, Sweden
12. The Cook Islands

13.
14.

Some of these I'm unlikely to ever see for myself, but one can always dream!

Looking Back and Looking Ahead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home