Thursday, August 23, 2012 Home

Photo Thursday: Cheetahs

I'm going back in time for this week's Photo Thursday.
I shot these cheetahs in the Kalahari on a trip to Botswanna in 2005. It was a magical morning where we seemed to have the whole Kalahari to ourselves and had all the time in the world to game watch. This family let us watch them for a long time. It was wonderful.

I love Africa and wish I were back there again.

For great "Photo Thursday" images from around the world, visit Nancie's Budget Travelers Sandbox.Submit your own photo and join in the fun!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At August 23, 2012 8:14 AM, Anonymous Nancie said...

Absolutely beautiful!

My site is being redesigned today, so please be patient. The programmer is working behind the scenes, and unfortunately that is affecting the site negatively. All should be back to normal in the next 24 - 48 hours :)

 
At August 23, 2012 3:59 PM, Anonymous Cipri @Travelocafe said...

Amazing shot. I see why you say you love Africa. I have never been, but people I know speak very highly about their adventures in the land of our origins...

 
At August 23, 2012 10:11 PM, Blogger Travel Gal said...

It can feel crowded and abused and bad, like anywhere, but when you are off on the land, it is just breathtaking. There's a connection there. I hope you get to go there sometime!

 

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home