Saturday, August 25, 2012

Antiquing in Falmouth

Falmouth has a charming historic downtown. Today part of that historic area is home to an antique show. It is perfect for wandering on a sunny morning.
 
 
 
 
Because I am visiting with a friend, I meet a few of the vendors and make a few purchases. Well, I probably can’t blame my friend for my decision to spend money, but she did introduce me to Caryn Abroms and her fabulous selection of Scandinavian and other vintage jewelry. How was I to resist?
(A fabulous vintage enamel necklace from Norway.)

A girl can’t spend ALL her time taking pictures!

Next post: Everything’s Beachy on the Cape 
Previous post: Couch Surfing with Friends 


More Cape Cod Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.