A Stressful Start to Our Apostle Islands Sailing Adventure

Hi, I’m Barney. The Travel Gal asked me to do a guest post on our Fourth of July sailing adventure in Lake Superior’s Apostle Islands.

I am a pretty wise old dog and – as often as they let me – I remain an observer (rather than a participant) in the world around me. This makes me a more reliable witness than the Travel Gal herself, who was often preoccupied with releasing a line at the right time or keeping my crazy sister Molly from ending up in the water or figuring out which cooler contained the cold drinks or simply trying not to get seasick. Her pictures are ok though, so I’ll use those to illustrate our story.

You are being transferred to the updated version of this post at ExplorationVacation.net



Popular posts from this blog