Saturday, March 3, 2012 Home

This Blog is inTransition

I've been trying to figure out how to update this blog for a couple years in order to freshen it up and make it more  user-friendly. I finally decided (after a little experimenting) to take the plunge.

I think I can successfully pull off the freshness factor, but I'm finding it more difficult to adjust the templates for user-friendliness than I had hoped. Please be patient, as this is very much a work in progress at the moment.

Please share your thoughts and ideas and keep checking back for improvements and new features!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home