Friday, March 16, 2012

Gooseberry Falls

I am anticipating that Gooseberry Falls will be a rather perfunctory stop – after all, I’ve been here in March before when there has been very little snow cover . . . how interesting can it be on a return visit? While I of course know that every place is different every time you visit, I am honestly surprised by the difference from previous visits at this time of year
I’m especially captivated by the little piles of snow hiding behind the falls. Peering at these through a curtain of falling water is like peeking into a secrete fairy kingdom, the details of which lie hidden just beyond my view.



No matter how hard I try, I just can’t get a good look at the world that exists behind that curtain of falling water.


Previous post: In a Fantasy Land of Tree Roots 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.