Thursday, June 23, 2011 Home

Thursday Photo - Dinner Reflections (Boston)

I thought I was done with the "reflections" theme, but when I started sorting my (very limited) pictures from Boston last weekend it was pretty clear that this should be the Thursday Photo:


Temazcal Tequila Cantina at Liberty Wharf in Boston is a too popular (really loud and crowded) new restaurant with really interesting and delicious food, a view of the water, and a mirrored ceiling. What could one ask for when out on the town for dinner?

Photo of the week is part of "Photo Thursday," started by Nancie at the Budget Travelers Sandbox. Please visit her site for links to more great photos.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At June 23, 2011 9:10 PM, Anonymous Raymond @ Man On The Lam said...

What a great idea for a series! I found myself holding my laptop up to my eyes and twisting it to get a better view -- love it! :)

 
At June 23, 2011 9:31 PM, Blogger Travel Gal said...

Thanks. The scary thing is that I almost missed it - it took me a long time to look up and realize how great that ceiling was!

 
At June 23, 2011 11:01 PM, Anonymous Average Traveller said...

Oh Boston. It looks like there are some people standing around watching the Bruins beat up on my Vancouver Canucks. :(

Great shot tho!

 
At June 24, 2011 8:12 AM, Blogger Muza-chan said...

Great photo :)

 
At June 24, 2011 3:09 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Great picture! Almost makes me kind of dizzy :) Really different perspective!

 
At June 25, 2011 12:09 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

I got dizzy looking at the photo. I love it.

 
At June 25, 2011 1:25 PM, Anonymous JenniferU said...

Definitely a fun pic. Dying to go to Boston.

 
At June 25, 2011 1:51 PM, Anonymous Denise said...

all I can say is....wow...what a particular photo!

 

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home