Sunday, June 5, 2011

Northern Spark in the City

Last night/this morning was the Northern Spark festival - a dusk to dawn art festival in St. Paul and Minneapolis.

It's a cool concept for an absolutely gorgeous summer evening and the sidewalks were packed.

I saw a few things I really liked, including this video installation Murmur by Debora Miller, but a lot of the art didn't really speak to me and we didn't go to many of the sites.

What did speak to me was the infrastructure of the city itself.

I appreciate these artists making the effort to get me out for a night of exploring!

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.