Saturday, September 18, 2010

Roma Termini

Previous post:

Someone walking by just commented to his girlfriend that this is a train unlike any he’s ever seen before. I think he was referring specifically to the complete lack of luggage racks, but he could as easily be referring to the complete lack of signage. The board along the track said this was the train to Firenze (Florence), but there is no train number on our ticket or posted on the train itself and none of the maps inside the train actually list the route we think we are on. . .

I really thought, after taking trains in Germany, Finland, and Sweden that I had this figured out. Surprise!

The realities of travel in Europe. There is so much I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.