Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to the Day’s Assignment

Previous post: Cleaning Day in a Mysterious, Magical Place

Today’s assignment was to find a scene with a “frame” and then capture it as people move through – basically the same thing I failed at during my impromptu lesson with Richard the other day.

I’m not finding anything I like, although I keep an eye on a shopkeeper for awhile.

Chris has been teasing me about my affinity for flowers, so I experiment with some greenery.

Nope. Not excited about that either.

Hmm. . . I like this bike. I wonder if I can do anything interesting with that.

Nope.

That’s three strikes. Time to wander back for lunch and shoot whatever catches my eye along the way.

I don’t think I could ever get bored wandering the streets here -- even if I am failing at my assignments!

Next post: Orvieto from Above

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.