Sunday, September 19, 2010

After the Storm

Previous post: Orvieto looks like my kind of place!

The wind howled most of the night, screeching as it forced its way under the door to our room and into the hall. We closed the windows just as the thunder and lightening came.

I thought about getting out my tripod and taking pictures of the lightening from the window, but it was four in the morning and I hadn’t slept very well up until that point. . . .

The storm had passed by the time we got up.

Morning clouds crept down toward the valley, they began to dissipate before they really even had a chance to settle in.

The beginning of another perfect day in Italy.

Next post: Class Begins

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.