Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We Arrive in Munich - Sans Luggage

Previous post: Almost in the Air

I’m waiting at the luggage carousel, a little woozy after the flight, when I hear what could be my last name announced. While I’m usually ecstatic to hear my name called when I’m waiting to check into a flight (can you say “upgrade”?) I’m thinking it’s probably a bad sign when they call your name at baggage claim.

Which turns out to be correct. Delta has indeed neglected to transfer our luggage in Atlanta.

In all the flying I’ve done, this is the first time my bag hasn’t arrived with or ahead of me, so I was due.

They promise it will be delivered to the hotel in the morning and provide a couple of overnight kits. . . it could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.