Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lunch at the Dakota

Previous post: The Guthrie (and Mill City Museum)

It isn’t often I can get to Minneapolis for lunch, but when I do I usually head for the Dakota where former neighbor and chef extraordinaire Jack Riebel is in charge of the kitchen.

Unfortunately, he's not in for the day yet, so we don't get a chance to stay high. Of course, that doesn't mean the food is any less wonderful. . . not that I remembered to take any pictures of it before diving in.

This is an amazing venue for jazz, so a great place to plan an evening out.

(Oh, and next time you are there, if ANYTHING on the menu includes basil aioli, order it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.