Sunday, June 20, 2010

to & from the airport.com

I have new favorite website:


I guess I'll find out in a month or so how good it really is, but thus far it seems like an essential planning tool as I try to make arrangements for mode transfers at airports in Munich, Berlin, Helsinki, and Copenhagen.

The site includes information on options, prices, and directions so you can actually find whatever option you have chosen. I may never again resort to a cab just because it is easier than trying to figure out which transit line I need, what it costs, and where it is located.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.