Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Quick Trip to Paris for Lunch

Previous post: Portland Through My Window

Usually I'm not a big fan of eating alone in a restaurant, but I'm hungry after a long, tedious, and slightly uncomfortable journey here, so a lovely lunch somewhere seems delightful.

I end up at Carafe Parisian Bistro, which is just about perfect. . . even after a large class of French students on their senior outing fill up the other half of the room. Actually, it's nice to see that they begin raising foodies here from a young age! No wonder this is such a great food town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.