Saturday, April 17, 2010

I’d Rather Look at (Odd) Houses

Previous Post: Heading South

Susan has promised our route to Nob Hill will take me by some strange houses.

She refuses to elaborate until she, rather abruptly, pulls over to the curb in a nice enough, but rather ordinary neighborhood.

It takes me a moment to realize what I am looking at, but she has made good on her promise. This is indeed a strange house.

The house next door is even more over-the-top.

Both houses are, apparently the work of Bart Prince, with the later home serving as his personal residence.

I wish we could go inside, but mostly I wish I could meet the man who designed this. Wow.

Next Post: Details

1 comment:

  1. I am already collecting ideas for your next visit! Thanks for coming down, I loved having you here!

    ReplyDelete

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.