Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My (and Everyone Else's) Dream Job Is Open

Apparently the tourism board of Queensland, Australia, is seeking a "caretaker" for Hamilton Island.

The six-month stint pays about $100,000 dollars and includes lodging in a a three-bedroom beach home complete with plunge pool. To qualify, the applicant must be a good swimmer, excellent communicator, and able to speak and write in English.

I'm qualified.

In return, the successful candidate will stroll white sand beaches, snorkel the reef, take care of minor tasks, talk to the media, and maintain a weekly blog, photo diaries, and video updates.

I am sooooo qualified. I'd be GOOD at those things.

Unfortunately, everyone else seems to think they would be good at those things too.

I'll let you know when I make it to the final interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.