Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Southwest is on it's way!

While I was in Portland I found out that I had regained my elite status with Northwest - something I've been looking forward to for a long time and plan to try to hang on to. (Regular trips to visit Dawn in Hawaii should help.)

Of course now, finally, after years of waiting for this to happen, Southwest Airlines is coming to town.

I'll have to see if their cheap fares are enough to win my loyalty. NWA gets a LOT more business from me right now than they would if I were simply looking for low fares, but Southwest has such a good reputation that it will be tempting to give them my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.