Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Off Again!

Photo by Ron Chicka

It seems like I just got back from Alaska and now here I am (after a long day in Fargo and another one in St. Cloud), headed of for a conference and a couple days of fun in Portland, Oregon.

I can see the mountains to the north of the city as we approach the city (although I can’t see Mt. Hood), but I realize with a bit of a shock that I can’t name them all anymore. That makes me sad.

I really wish I could spend more time out here: I miss the Pacific Northwest a lot - somehow it always feels like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.