Monday, September 22, 2008

Dress for Less at Ross

Previous post: Almost Too Many Roses!

I awake to a gorgeous morning, with the sun streaming in the one corner of my room where it is able to sneak around the surrounding buildings.

By the time I head next door for a chai tea, the sun isn't quite as bright, but it is still a lovely morning. It is a perfect morning to be out sightseeing in the city. . . or to shop.

I had noticed earlier that there is a Ross department store near my hotel. Ross is a western phenomena (the one nearest my house is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma) that specializes in ultra cheap clothing in styles that someone my age can actually wear to work and look good in.

A quick web search informs me that it opens at 9:30 a.m.

I'm in the door and digging through a rack of business suits by 9:40.

By 11 I am back in my hotel room trying to figure out exactly how I am going to haul all of my purchases back home.

It's a great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.