Sunday, November 18, 2007

Positive Coach Experiences

Today I did something I've never done before: I tried NWA's snack box. It was actually pretty good, for what it is. I think they've changed it since it first came out, since I recall the original as containing almost nothing I would eat. (Not that I'm a nutrition freak, but I'm not found of most chips or other fried snack foods.) Now it has a lot of dried fruit mixed in with cheese food, crackers, and cookies and, at five bucks, it was more than adequate to tide us over until we could check into the hotel in DC.

Actually, the whole flight experience was pretty good, with short lines and an empty enough plane for us to get a row to ourselves. It was a relatively pleasant flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.