Monday, September 24, 2007

Gooseberry Falls

Previous Post: Good-bye Duluth

I've been to Gooseberry Falls quite a few times, even camping here years ago with a friend. Still, I am surprised to see the falls again. I remember it as a playful LITTLE waterfall where Lisa and I splashed around on a beautiful summery day. Where did all of this water come from?!?

Wow.

We circle the falls along the trail, enjoying the scenery from a variety of vantage points. It is so beautiful.

People keep telling me I should put my camera away and store images in my memory instead. Maybe that works for them, but, obviously, my memory isn't very good. No matter how inadequate a substitute they may be, I clearly NEED the photographs.

Next Post: Along the Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.