Saturday, September 22, 2007

At Ken & Hazel's House

We are a little late getting going, mostly because I hadn't even begun packing in advance. (It was a busy week.) I'm ok with that as we start off, but get increasingly frustrated as the hours roll by. It is a beautiful day and I don't want to spend it sitting in a car!

At last we arrive at my aunt and uncle's place outside Grand Rapids.

I've always loved coming here - both because they are great people and because they live in a wonderful spot. After a number of years of making pretty regular visits, now it has been a few years since we were last here. That is too long.

There is still time for a walk in the woods, and so we are off, hiking under a glittering canopy of red, gold, and green, then turning to follow the field back to the house.

This is fall at its best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.