Sunday, July 1, 2007

Humming With Delight -- More Great Travel Writing on the Web

Ok, so I'm probably the last person in the world with an interest in travel to discover this, but I finally stumbled across World Hum. Wow. Just a short amble through the site indicates it's a winner -- every single piece I read was well-written, thoughtful, enlightening, and funny! What could be better?

For all you Minnesotans out there, our own Catherine Watson has a piece on Beirut that is simply beautiful.

Check it out now and I'll keep trying to improve my writing so someday I can be published there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is good to hear from you!

All comments are moderated, so it may take a bit before your comments are posted, but I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Please come back and visit www.thetravelgal.blogspot.com again.